Size: 480 x 381 mm (Inner Dimensions)
Vitreous: China Lavatory with No Faucet Hole Drilling
Design: Rose Gold
Includes: Clamp Assembly
A combination of acanthus leaves from 18th century embossed fabrics and a metalwork style used by the Ottoman Turks, Lauretea features Rose Gold bands on white background.
The Empress Bouquet pattern offers a modern interpretation of 18th century Chinese print work. Its floral motif and brilliant gold and metallic detailing are featured on Vintage undercounter lavatory of Kohler. Each fixture showcases a slightly different variation on the pattern, creating a one-of-a-kind piece. The white base of the Empress Bouquet pattern allows for integration into many bathroom decors.
Composed is characterized by simplicity, balance and purity of form. It is simple, minimal and timeless.
• Brass construction
• Modern design with a nod to the past complements a myriad of bathing environments
• Three standard heights to suit a range of installation types
• Integrated, directionally adjustable, aerator which reduces splash
• 3 distinct single control handle design options – suitable for a range of application types
• KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - twice exceeds industry durability standards
• KOHLER ceramic disk valves twice exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life
• Flexible G1/2" supply hoses for easy installation
• Includes pop-up drain
*spout reach 151mm
- Drawing its inspiration from the pure, sleek geometry of Minimalism, Stillness is as much artistic as it is functional
- Two-handle sink faucet trim for wall-mount installations
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards two times for a lifetime of durable performance
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards two times
- Fluid design lines for ease of cleaning
- 1.2 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.